Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Gwen And Alma's And My eBook

In my last post I mentioned that I was working on an ebook about Living Simply. In the future I will be offering this for sale on Amazon. But stay tuned here because in the first week it will be offered for FREE!



If you have ever thought about de-cluttering, downsizing, becoming less busy, or just wanting to slow down and enjoy life more then this ebook is for YOU! As I write this ebook, I am also in the process of trying to live a simpler life myself. That is the reason I felt the need to stop selling through our occasional sales. I still have my Etsy Shop, Gwen And Alma's, open however! Check out the new items I've added for the Christmas Season here. I'll be continuing to add more each week so keep checking back!


A few things here being sold at Gwen And Alma's


If you sell vintage and antique treasures yourself and wonder if it's possible to "Live Simply" and still maintain your business, I can assure you that you CAN! It takes being intentional but it is doable. I wondered that myself though as I saw all the inventory I had and the need to store it, the time it takes to hunt for the treasures, and all the other things that go into running a business. That goes for ANY business for that matter. I will be addressing how to be in business and still live a simpler life at some point, but just touching on it in the ebook. Living Simply doesn't mean you have to quit EVERYTHING you are doing and get rid of all your possessions! But more on that in the ebook.

For sale at Gwen And Alma's
The simplification of life is one of the steps to inner peace. A persistent simplification will create an inner and outer well being that places harmony in one's life.
                             Peace Pilgrim



No comments:

Post a Comment